For prices and availability, please call, WhatsApp or email us :)
Our rates vary depending on how long you wish to spend with us so the longer you stay, the cheaper it is!
All our rates include your lovely room with en-suite bathroom, full breakfast, lunch AND a beautiful 3 course dinner.
We also offer various discounts:
- residents rates
- citizens' rates
- whole lodge bookings
- seasonal offers (rainy season excluding school and public holidays)
At the moment, and until the Covid storm blows over, we are also offering special rates, however these exclude the holidays.
So please contact us for more information so that you don’t miss out!
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Our home lies half up the escarpment of Zomba Plateau and has the luxury of not having any electricity so there are a couple of things to bear in mind if you would like to come and visit us:
- Please ensure that ALL electrical items are fully charged before getting here as we will not be able to charge anything for you
- The weather here is not as clear cut as elsewhere in Malawi so it is worth bringing waterproofs, even in the ‘dry’ season. It also gets chilly here, especially at night so please remember to bring some warm clothes.
- Due to the lack of electricity, we serve a set menu for lunch and dinner so please let us know if you have any dietary requirements, and that includes anything you may be allergic to or simply don’t like :)
- Children are welcome but we kindly ask parents to bear in mind that we are a very small lodge. If the children are unruly and loud, we are perhaps not the best place for them as we also have to consider the comfort of our other guests.
For younger children we would normally prepare them an early and simple one course dinner.
- And finally, because we live half way up a mountain in the middle of Africa, our internet signal is not great so please bear with us when emailing us- we always try our best to respond within 24 hours but sometimes, we simply can't so please be patient :)